Jun 24, 2024  
2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog 
2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

1470 No I Requirement

Return to: 1400 University Degree Requirements and Graduation  

No student may graduate with a grade of “I” (Incomplete) on his or her record for the degree program in which they have applied to graduate. All permanent grades for incomplete grades and grade changes for previous semesters should be received in the Office of the Registrar, Academic Records, in writing at least one week prior to the end of classes for the term. It is the student’s responsibility to see to it that incomplete grades are properly recorded in the appropriate offices by this deadline.